Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quirkey

Definition of quirk:n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.Leave a comment to let them know.
1-I cannot stand waiting for people to go anywhere. (If you say we are going to go then LETS GO)
2-All the clothes and shoes in my closet are color cordinated so I know when anyone takes something (Kylee and Mindi think they can get away with taking stuff)
3-When I get ready in the morning I do it in the same order every morning (straighten hair, brush teeth, put on make up and then fix hair)
4-I will only write with a certain pen while I am at work (it writes the best)
5-I refuse to drink from a cup at a resturant.
6-When I go to a resturant I wont order it if it doesnt have a picture.

No one ever reads my pointless blog so I wont tag anyone :)

4 comments:

Gull Family said...

Yeah we do read it and you forgot one thing, you always eat with the same fork until it got lost.

Tiffini said...

guess what I read too! Funnny about the color cooridnating ie..Mindi/ Kylee lol

Melissa said...

I have seen your closet... very impressive. Quirks are fun. Like Tiffini not being able to touch wood. Or me not being able to touch anything if my hands are pruney. Fun stuff.

Kesha and Kenny said...

I also have to write with the same pen at work. And if it ends up missing I will seriously track down who took it! Funny though cause it's a .99 pen from Walmart!