Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gotta Love Friends


My best friend in the whole world came down from Ogden this week. For any of you who know Heather Buatte, its kind of weird that me and her are best friends. My mom use to babysit her when we were little and I absolutley HATED her. I use to call her "socks", because she use to wear her dads socks or something (they were very long) and I guess it didnt bother her that they didnt fit on her feet and would flop around....this drove me freakin crazy!!!! I would always yell at her to pull them up and just to bother me she never would. I remember one day she was fighting with my sister Kesha, Heather told her she was stupid or she was wrong about something, well me being the big sister and overly protective of my family I went right up to Heather and slapped her across the face and told her to be nice to Kesha. She never picked a fight with Kesha ever since :) Anyways we never really liked each other until High School and even then I forgot we were friends.
**Enough of the random details of mine and Heathers friendship I will post some pictures that we took of us tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brit said...

Wow... You are very right.. It has been a long time. How are you? About the kid... I am trying to stay in the parental role but he is one headstrong kid. He is a blast, we have a ton of fun. I am not sure if you can just write messages on this thing (I am kinda new at this) but you should Email me @ brityyeat@hotmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you...
I hope you are well.