Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday Tell All

What do you remember about your childhood summers?
-friends, vacations, activities.

My most favorite memories of the summer time is(there are two).....for one of my birthday's my family went to Disneyland with my Grandma Bone and Stephan McMullin. It was the last trip with my Grandma, she died not too long after that. I remember the matching out fits my mom made for all of us. It was the best birthday EVER!!! My other summertime memory was only 3 years ago....My Uncle Richards last wish before he died from colon cancer was to go to Disneyland with all of his brothers and sisters and their kids. So in July we all hoped into the 15 seater Van, Frank & Connie's Van, and Dale & JoAnne's car and headed to California. It was probably the best Disneyland trip I have had. Its always an adventure when you get my mom, Aunt JoAnne, and Aunt Beverlee together you never know what they will do or say :) Word of advise if you watch one electric wheelchair goes off the sidewalk and gets stuck....probably not a good idea to follow right behind....I have never laughed so hard in my life watching my mom and Aunt JoAnne get thrown out of their wheelchairs :)
Memories with my family are the memories I charish the most! I love you guys!!!!

5 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Cute blog Cassie! How are you? That's awesome you're doing insurance and loving it!

Gull Family said...

love those memories to wish we had more of them

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the comment Cassie. Yeah, we are really excited about the new baby. Looks like everthing is going well also in your life. You take care.
Lindsey

The Devin Stewart Family said...

Your blog is so cute!! Enjoy Good old Washington while you can. I would give anything to move back there.

Tiffini said...

Boy did I just almost wake Hailey reading the memory of the wheel chairs! Don't we need to do that again! Was it you or Mindi who was spanking Grandma in their sleep on that trip?