Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Times

So here are some of the pictures of mine and Heathers adventurous night :)

At the Temple (first time I have been here in 4 years)









Yummy McDonalds (the only time I ever eat there is with Heather)









Gotta Love Applebees








We had to steal a napkin just for the picture :)

**Kisses**

In the middle of the road in front of the temple

Trying to be seductive....not working....obviously!

**oops**

There is obviously not much to do in St. George :)

5 comments:

Laura said...

Good to hear from you looks like your havin fun!

Tiffini said...

Yucky McDonalds!

Ryan and Carli said...

Cassie Gull! So, I am a blog stalker to because I totally looked at your blog last night but I had to leave and didn't get a chance to leave you a message. I'm so glad you have a blog!!

Sandy said...

Wow cassie I didn't know you had a blog, that awesome...I love to blog. umm...if you want to view mine I need your e-mail. You can send it to me at bubbles_an_candy@hotmail.com
I am glad you got to spend time with Heather, its always nice to have good friends by your side. I hope your doing great, I miss you and wish you luck on your insurance test, unless you already took it in which case I don't think I read that far on your blog. I just got so excited I wanted to hurry and send you a comment. Okay now I sound lame anyway take care and talk to ya later.

Blaire, Steve and Tater said...

awwww thanks!! Were pretty happy!! How are you doing?! You look well! I love your hair short!!