Monday, October 27, 2008

Extensions

For the past like 6 months (maybe longer) I have had short hair and have not enjoyed it....just ask Tiffini :) Due to a hairstylist (not Tiffini) that has A.D.D. my hair was fried because she left the bleach in my hair to long....needless to say I finally let Tiffini cut my hair......
I cried when I first looked in the mirror and saw how short it was I thought I looked like a boy!! Oh and Thanks Kylee for telling me I looked like a boy :)
Well Tiffini, Kory and Hailey came down last week so on Saturday I asked Tiffini to come with me to go look for some extensions. This is the end result.....


I LOVE THEM!!! They were $80 at Sally's. Its all real hair so I can straighten, curl, wash and do whatever I want with them. This is my congratulations for passing my test :)

4 comments:

Tiffini said...

I like them curled they look good. Not to shabby.

Melenie said...

Ah, Cassie you look cute with short hair too! They look very natural. Good job passing your test. This calls for some Judds.

Stephanie said...

Well I think you look pretty Hott with the short doo too!! :) But I definitely am lovin' the long hair look on you too - especially curled!! CUTE!! :)

Unknown said...

They look better than good Tiff they look fantastic!! Well done and all for only $80. What a bargain!! I am going to add you to my friends list Cassie!! It is so great to find your blog. Thanks for the comment on mine then I could find you!!! Yipee!!