Sunday, September 25, 2011

Nisson Park 9-24-2011

On Saturday my parents took Kory out to lunch for his birthday and asked if Kesha and I would babysit. Sure leave us with the ADHD children! Of course we accepted, especially since my mom offered to pay for lunch!

We decided to let Hailey plan our day. Her first request, Chinese Food for lunch. So we headed to Panda Express, which we later found out she doesnt like. Her exact words "My Chinese store is better then yours. I dont like yours."!

Hailey wanted to eat lunch at the park so we headed to Washington Nisson Park. After eating lunch Hailey and Rilee discovered the ditch....the pictures below show just how much fun they had.

All in all we had a very fun day with Hailey and Rilee.


2 comments:

Tiffini said...

Looks even funnier then when we drove by! Rilee so reminds me of Hailey! Thanks for taking her again it was a great break!

Kelly Krew said...

Your Neices are adorable! Looks like you and Keesha had a good time!