Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Must Have

1- This bedroom set is to die for and my inspiration for mine and Casey's room.


2- Cute way to document all the places Casey and I will travel....for now it would only be SLC, Vegas....oh Cancun and soon Kansas City, MO.


3- Khloe Kardashian-Omar's shoe collection! All those red soles.....HEAVEN!!!!



4- Perfect Saturday/Sunday outfit! I have a new obsession with flats and watches....I dont own either of them but I love to owe and awe over them and DREAM!


I have decided I need to find more ways to post. So Monday Must Haves are a great way to do this....and hey with Christmas coming up....its a great way to throw your Christmas list out there to family members....**wink wink**


1 comment:

Tiffini said...

A little too expensive for me though sorry. I could send you across town though, sorry not Cancun! ;)