Monday, September 19, 2011

Casey's Birthday!

Casey's birthday was on Saturday, Sept. 17th. For my birthday Casey bought me a mtn bike so I knew there was NO WAY I was going to get away with only giving him a card for his birthday. I had been stressing like crazy trying to figure out what to get him. My dad helped me pick out a remote control helicopter and I was all excited to by it for him! Monday, Sept 12 I was driving home from work and it hit me like a lightening bolt as to what I was going to get him.....DUH Kansas City Chiefs tickets!!! Casey's family are HUGE fans so I knew it would be the perfect gift!

I am horrible at surprises but am very surprised with myself that I held out and did not give it to him until Saturday morning! The reaction on his face made all the money spent worth it!!

I had planned to make him breakfast that morning so while he was trying to post pictures of the tickets to facebook I hit the kitchen and started cooking. I had full intentions of taking a picture of the yummy breakfast I made....but obviously failed miserably at that....just take our word for it...breakfast was YUMMY!!

The rest of the day was spent at Casey's coworkers house swimming, eating and having a blast!!

The crazy group.....
Of course have to throw in a few of us....





He is like a little kid holding his present....pretty sure he carried it around with him all morning like it was his blankie :)




I am one lucky girl is all I can say!!!

No comments: