Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THE DREAM SEAM

So I guess I have to support my sister....she is a crazy person....but a very creative crazy person I might add :) My sister Tiffini has started a new blog to basically sale her services, sewing services that is. Her heading of "Your Dream I'll Seam It" seriously fits her sewing skills. She can sew is without a pattern usually. Check out her blog http://thedreamseam.blogspot.com/ and place your orders! I promise you won't be disappointed.

**Mention you heard about the page from me and just MAYBE she will through in a discount....or MAYBE she will send some of the money my way ;) **hint hint**

2 comments:

Tiffini said...

Your a nerd! Just maybe be I'll send ya $.50 from each order. But thanks for the shout out any ways. Especially thanks for clarifying it's my crafting services!!

Kelly Krew said...

Thanks for the advise, I know you know, but to everyone else Tiffini made my sisters twins this winter outfit, she is having a boy and a girl and what Tiffini made was absolutely perfect.... well at least what I can tell from the pictures, she just finished it!