Monday, September 21, 2009

TaLeNt WhOrEs

So I have come to the conclusion that my sister's Tiffini and Kesha are a bunch of talent whores! They somehow stole all the good crafty talent genes!!! If any of you have looked at Tiffini's website "Dream Seam" you will see what I am talking about! She can pretty much sew anything and everything. Now one of the reason's Kesha is a 'Talent Whore'....

A few weekends ago Kesha's husband gave her a nice camera for her early Christmas present...Christmas in September....she was all sorts of excited to try it out and ofcourse I was the guinea pig. She came over Saturday morning and we went around to the random areas of our back yard and took some pictures. After she worked her magic and edited them....this is how they turned out.






















See a talent whore!!!!! Love ya Kesha! You did an amazing job!!!

5 comments:

Tiffini said...

I want I want I want!!! That's so stinkin' good!!!!!! Send me those pics and I'll update your blog header :) I don't appreciate being called a whore ;) I didn't still the talent I've just worked on it!! I'm sure you have it we just need to work with ya!

Kesha and Kenny said...

haha love the title! Who knows maybe you'll be the queen of doing nails! Thanks for being my guniea pig. I love photography so it was a lot of fun for me.

Melenie said...

Good job Kesha! I wish I had a better eye for good pictures. You're a good model, so does that make you a model whore? LOL Just teasing.

Jay and Jill said...

Tell Kesha she did a really good job on your photos. Lookin good!

Gull Family said...

nice job kesha but does our backyard look that bad and old oh and cassie good job to