Wednesday, August 5, 2009

July....in a nut shell....

July was a pretty crazy but fun month...here is a little break down of what all went on...

July 4th...Fireworks at Kesha and Kenny's. (No Pictures sorry)

July 22...Bachelorette Party for Mindi







July 24...Fireworks with the family



July 25....We tried to get in all of the last minute shopping for the Bridal Shower and the Wedding....(the picture below) I had to find out ways to entertain Hailey while we waited in the drive-thru at Mtn America, she wanted to wear some of my sunglasses and of course once she put the glasses on the first thing out of her mouth was "I Cute"





July 26....Kylee's Birthday...the picture below me and Mindi we trying to teach Autumn and my dad how to do the "Cha Cha Slide"....Hailey was dancing better than Grandpa....



July 29....Mindi's Movie Themed Bridal Shower....or should I say Lady & The Tramp Themed (Don't worry Mom Mindi loves spaghetti)



July 30....Footloose at Tuachan...Thanks Kesha for the tickets...good thing my prayers were answered huh Kory and Kesha...


(Me and Kesha trying to not get rained on)



July 31....Chopped off my hair....again....



August 1....WEDDING DAY!!!!





Oh and between all of this I spent a week in and out of Doctors office....broke up with my boyfriend....All I can say is I am glad July is over!!!

P.S. Thanks Tiffini for most of the pictures :)

4 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Cute pictures! Sorry to hear about the breakup :(

Kesha and Kenny said...

You're funny. All that was very well said all in a nut shell! Prayers were answered, tuacahn is awesome, Mindi is a tramp..oh i mean a beautiful bride, and boys never grow up!

Gull Family said...

awesome pictures cassie and i love Kesha's comment

Tiffini said...

Amen to Kesha's comment that's funny! You are such a picture stealer :) I forgot about that one in the car!