Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Weekend

This past weekend me and my dad took my mom to Ephriam to stay with my sister Tiffini for the week. I love going to their house, it doesnt matter how sad, mad or tired you are the second you see Haileys little smile it all goes away. Me and Hailey are buddies! No matter how much you run around with her and try to wear her out she is like the energizer bunny and seriously keeps going and going.

Here is a picture of me and Hailey (I read this book to her 5 or 6 times)....


(I stole this from you Tiffini...thanks)

Thanks Tiffini for doing my hair. Thanks Kory for letting me come stay with you. And thanks Hailey for being so cute!!

4 comments:

Brittani Terry said...

We need to get together sometime! Plan a cousin reunion or something!! I haven't seen you guys or at least longer then half an hour, for a long time!! It would be fun! Maybe we could play some street hockey or do some cheers with Cindy as our choreographer.

Tiffini said...

Oh man that energizer bunny wouldn't stop last night. Finally at 10:30 I made her go to bed! Darn late naps!!

Jocee said...

You drove thru without seeing me? What the heck? You better stop by on your way home.

Brittani Terry said...

I have been really busy, that is why I haven't added you yet, but I have now!!! And just because I hadn't added you yet didn'tt mean that I didn't look at yours, because I do!! HeeHee