Thursday, January 8, 2009

I suck at posting.....

I know I am no good at this whole posting thing. I cannot get on here while I am at work anymore (thats when most of my posting took place). Nothing has really been going on in my life though so I dont really know what to post about :).

My Years Resolution this year is to focus more on myself and do whatever I need to do to make me happy. We me and my friend Katie have become workout buddies. On Monday and Tuesday we decided to take a Yoga class at the Washington City Rec. Center....if you have not done Yoga I recommend it!!! I know I know I was once one of those people that use to say "Yoga! Only wacko hippy trippy people do Yoga!" But I am not a huge fan. So every Monday and Tuesday at 7:30 I will be in Yoga holding some really awkward and uncomfortable posses :)



They offer a Hip Hop Cardio class as well, and man Katie and I use to think we could dance but after that class we learned that drinking really does impair your judgement cause we sure as heck could not do the dance!! But it was fun!

Besides going to the gym nothing has changed in my life......so now that you are all bored and thinking why in the heck did I waste my time reading this post...you cannot say I do not post anything on my blog :)

2 comments:

Ashlie Dalton said...

Haha... I love yoga too. Granted, I had some strage-Os in my class but hey, whatever works right?!

Tiffini said...

Hey you can teach Kory some moves. He likes to think he knows yoga and randomly does those weird moves.