Thursday, November 20, 2008

**Family Wins**


Family is a gift, it never wears out
they care for you and hold you in your times of doubt
When everything seems hard and you want to be alone
Family will support you and be your rolling stone
They will comfort you and love you no matter what you may have done and against all the odds family is number one.
Even if you have lost one or some on the way
Family will guide you to help see another day
Family is irreplaceable, nothing can compare
So when your down and low at times
Just remember families always there.
- Author Charley


A while ago my mom had this poem on her blog. I was reading through documents I have saved on my computer and came across it. I love it!

I want to tell my family that I love them so much! I know I dont say it but I really do love them and dont know where I would be without them...especially my mom she has become my best friend the past few years and I really dont know what I would do she wasnt here to talk to everyday! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

3 comments:

Tiffini said...

Thank you for posting this! We love you too!

Gull Family said...

Thank you I love you and have enjoyed going shopping and hanging out with you wish i could do it with all my girls

Gull Family said...

Yes you have made me cry