Thursday, November 13, 2008

8 Things...

Thanks Tiffini.......

8 TV shows I like to watch

The Hills
Big Brother
COPS
The Girls Next Door
Criminal Minds
Ghost Whisperer
Ghost Hunters
True Life

8 Things that happened yesterday

Drove to Work
Worked
Drove Home From Work
Watched TV
Read Twilight
Talked to Scott
Went to the store
Slept

8 Favorite Places to Eat

Olive Garden
Cafe Rio
Inn n Out
AppleBee's
Jimmy Johns
Italian Village
Vior's
Durango's

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

Getting new tires on my truck
Getting a raise (hopefully)
Being able to do my own work and not be the assistant to everyone at work
The Weekend!!!
Sleep
Colder weather (Im so over it being so hot!!)
Filing Taxes (I sure need some money)
Christmas Time

8 Things on my Wish List

Move to California
I really want a vacation!!!
To go on a cruise (but Im scared of boats...Titanic HELLO)
To go back east to New Jersey (but Im scared to fly....911 HELLO)
Shopping Spree
Loose 15 more pounds (atleast)
A Chanel purse
A Juicy Couture purse
Tiffini, Kory and Hailey to move here!!!!!!!!! (See Kory I do like you :) ....sometimes)

8 people I Tag

Mom
Kesha
Kylee
Stephanie
Blaire
Alisha
Rae
Ashlie

Man, its not easy to think of 8 things.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I did this a few days ago. It isnt too bad though is it? I am with you on wanting to go on a cruise but I am affraid of water. Ok I know a weird one but I mean I am affraid of water that I can see the bottom of.... and deep water. I am not the biggest fan of flying either. Though I have to do it to go home. I do live on an island! Hope all 8 of your wishes come true! Can you still read my blog? If not email me amwhitfield@gmail.com Since I went private I dont know who can read it anymore.

Tiffini said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha here's to wishing right you better just keep on wishing. Plus if we lived closer you wouldn't like us as much ;)