Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nature Walk

So today I went to pick up Scott at the Ivins car show which was held at the Santa Clara Park, well I was forced to take a detour. This little detour took me to where the nature walk is......Im am sad to say that the nature walk is gone!!! They replaced it with a stupid road!!! I wanted to cry when I saw it. I took Scott by it and was telling him of the fun times I had when I would go with my family on the weekends to Grandma Bones pick cherries in her trees, walk to the gas station, and go through the nature walk. I remember we would hid on the picnic tables or behind bushes trying to scare each other. The place where I have so many fun memories is now a road :( I am very grateful that my memories of the nature walk will last forever.......

3 comments:

Tiffini said...

I know it is sad!! I always hated being the one that had to hide cause I was afraid some random person would jump out and scare me! Remember all the Easter Eggs we'd find on it every year?!

Gull Family said...

hey i am proud of you adding to your blog

Melissa said...

so sad! They dont need any more roads over there, they have enough! I was sad when you test msg'd me to let me know. I had to tell Mike all of my memories of playing there. So sad :-(