Thursday, May 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFFINI!!!!



Today is my sister Tiffini's birthday....I would love to tell you how old she is but I really dont know :) (hey atleast I remebered her birthday...right?!?) Anyways I want to tell Tiffini on her special day how special she is to me! Thank you Tiffini for everything you have done for me. You are the perfect role model...even though I have gone of the deep end you are the person (other than mom) that I look up to and wish I could be like when I grow up. If it wasnt for you and mom I dont know where I would be today. If it wasnt for you I would probably be bald...thanks for saving my hair :) (If anyone lives in the Ephraim/Manti area and needs a good hair dresser give Tiffini a call she is the best!) Happy Birthday Tiffini! Love you!

P.S. Hailey better be know my name the next time you come down :)

1 comment:

Tiffini said...

Well thanks that was sweet!! Hailey's working on your name!!